Okay, I need to rant on here a little. I'm going to start with my nice comments...I absolutely loved Feed by Mira Grant. Now though, reading Deadline, I am starting to get a little frustrated! Not only did the language get infinitely worse (I guess that could be due to the fact that we are now in Shuan's head an not Georgia's...but I don't know), the characters are starting to get on my nerves a little and the plot is moving slower than the last book. Sometimes dear Mira Grant can get a little repetitive OKAY WE GET IT ALREADY...the constant blood tests, people being surprised about Shaun's little bout of crazy, Kelly's complaints, Becks crush. It's just all to much for me at this point. So why can't I put the dang book down? I have no idea. But if Grant doesn't get this story moving, I'm going to have some serious complaints. Yes, you're right, I just listed a bunch of complaints. How clever of you to catch that dear reader. But really though, they are going to get so much worse if she doesn't just GET TO THE POINT!
#soapbox
#soapbox
No comments:
Post a Comment